Bliss Tip Courtesy of Carley Martin (The Bridal Team Chicago)
Photo by Carasco Photography
Model: Sarah Baker (Factor Women)
Tis the Season to be dazzling and bold. Whether you are going to holiday parties or a NYE blowout, Carley with The Bridal Team Chicago brings you five tips for wearing a red lip!
FIVE TIPS FOR ACHIEVING HOLIDAY HAUTE LIPS
1) Make sure your lips are smooth and flake-free by using a light exfoliator (like Dermalogica Microfoliant) followed by a hydrating balm.
2) The red on the lips needs to be the focal point, so make sure that any redness on the face has been neutralized with concealer and foundation.
3) Line the lips with a waterproof lipliner such as Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge lipliner; try drawing the line right on the edge of lip-line, not outside of it.
4) Using a lip-brush, pack on the first layer of red lipstick. Using a tissue, blot off the moisture and apply a second coat.
5) Clean up the edges with concealer, and voila – a PERFECT red lip!